High grade cosmetic dermal fillers reduce wrinkles to create noticeably smoother and firmer skin texture.
At our cosmetic clinic we use the highest quality dermal fillers in men and women to soften fine lines and wrinkles, increase skin firmness and restore lost facial contours.
Dermal fillers as a powerful non-surgical cosmetic tool to fight ageing and have a proven record of transforming dull, sullen lifeless skin back to a plump, firm and glowing youthful complexion.
Dermal lip fillers have a natural feel and look, even when placed under the skin. These are the best cosmetic filler for restoring lost facial contours, and can be placed in the cheek, along the jaw, under the eye area, or as a lip enhancement.
Lip fillers offer a natural plumped effect and add structure and definition. When injected on the lip border they create more definition; inside the lip body they plump up the lips for a more fuller look.
- Adding volume and defining lost facial contours
- Softening fine lines and wrinkles at the corner of the mouth and nose-to-mouth lines
- Plumping lips
- Smoothing the forehead lines
- Adding volume to sagging cheeks
- Preventing facial sagging along the jaw and chin
- Filling in eye wrinkles, especially underneath the eyes or tear troughs
- Collagen stimulation
- Durable and with a natural look and smooth feel
- Immediate effect
- Long-lasting; Dermal fillers last from 12 to 18 months
- Hydrates the skin
Good To Know:
- Dermal fillers have potential side effects of mild to moderate bruising, swelling and allergic reactions in some cosmetic clients. Some also feel a burning sensation during their treatment.
- Applying ice packs after dermal fillers will reduce any swelling and potential redness
- Try to avoid taking anti inflammatory drugs for pain relief within the first 36 hours, as these can can make bruising worse.