Fine lines and wrinkles no longer need to be your enemy.
Botox is one of the most popular anti ageing injection treatments.
Botox, or botulinum toxin, works by blocking the signal that tells the muscles to contract. It relaxes the muscles, which means the skin no longer wrinkles.
Botox is a relatively painless way to say goodbye to those fine lines and wrinkles that you hate seeing in the mirror, and is mostly used to temporarily eliminate upper facial wrinkles including forehead wrinkles, frown lines, brow lines and crow’s feet.
- Smoothing fine lines and wrinkles
- Frown lines between eyebrows
- Expression lines on the forehead
- Crow’s feet around the eye area
- Fine lines around the mouth
- Lines on the throat and neck
- Quick and easy treatment that takes only about ten minutes to administer
- Botox is mostly painfree, and for most cosmetic clients feels just like a pinch or ant bite
- Safe to adminster
- Botox lasts about 3-4 months , for some cosmetic clients up to 6 months.
- Results improve with ongoing treatment
- There is no real downtime
Good To Know:
- Results start to appear in a day or two
- It is best not to wear makeup for about 3 hours after an injection
- Some cosmetic clients are left with small red spots immediately after anti-wrinkle injections
- After treatment with anti wrinkle injections, most cosmetic clients are only left with a mild red area at the site of injection which disappears within 15 minutes
- Bruising may occur. Try to avoid taking anti inflammatory drugs for pain relief within the first 36 hours, as these can can make any bruising worse
- Any potential side effects (such as bruising, headache, redness, swelling, tightness, numbness ,drooping eyelids or nauseas) are mostly temporary and restricted to the injection site.